Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blog Upgrades and Corrections

I have upgraded the blog, with the following additions and corrections:

I added some discussion links, thanks to Elfmom in the comments section.

I corrected Alan Keyes name, thanks to Robert in the comments section.

I added Kent McManigal as a candidate, thanks to Kent in the comments section.

I replaced the Libertarian Party and Constitution Party polls to reflect the changes to information for Keyes and McManigal. No votes had been cast in the Constitution Party poll since I posted it yesterday. The Libertarian Party poll had 5 votes for Steve Kubby, 4 votes for George Phillies, 1 vote for Christine Smith, 1 vote for Wayne Allen Root, and 4 votes for Doug Stanhope. The other Libertarian candidates had zero votes.

Since the polls have been up for less than 24 hours and deleting them and replacing them with corrected polls meant that anybody who voted in them before could vote again, I decided it was the fairest way to handle the situation since I don't plan to announce results until the end of April, at which time the polls will be reset and will start again.

I added a sitemeter, starting at 20 visitors based on how many people I think have already visited the blog from voting and from comments.

No comments: