Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome to the Presidential Election '08 Blog

The purpose of this blog is to try to even the scales for all of the 2008 presidential candidates, especially third party candidates since they don't get mainstream media coverage.

I have tried to include everyone who has announced their candidacy, without regard to whether they have filed with the FEC yet since it is still early. If I have left anyone out, please let me know. I have only included candidates with websites and blogs, since a web presence is free and if a candidate doesn't have one, they must not be serious.

Everyone is free to comment (but try to keep profanity to a minimum, and don't leave any spam). If you are using a pseudonym, try to come up with something original so others can tell which commentator is which.

If you find a good news article that you think will be a good addition to this blog, post the url in the comments section and I might use it on the blog, giving you credit for finding it.

I have lots of links and they're all categorized to make them easy to use. Let me know if you know of a link I should add. I will be adding polls as well.

No comments: