Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Full Candidate List

What follows is a list of every candidate I have listed on this blog as of its inception today. Please take the time to review it, and let me know if I have left out anyone. Links to all candidates are available on the left-hand side of this blog, under the polls.

Please bear in mind, however, that I only list candidates who have stated an interest in running, who have not said that they are not running, and who have a website or a blog at minimum.

I will also be compiling some biographical information on each candidate, so if anyone would like to contribute to that effort, it will be greatly appreciated.

Democratic Candidates:

* Barack Obama
* Bill Richardson
* Chris Dodd
* Dan Francis
* Dennis Kucinich
* Hillary Clinton
* Joe Biden
* John Edwards
* John Joseph Kennedy
* Karl Krueger
* Michael Forrester
* Mike Gravel
* Oloveuse "Ole" Savior
* Randy Crow
* Warren Ashe


Republican Candidates:

* Allen Bunch
* Duncan Hunter
* Edward A. Buck
* Hugh Cort
* Jim Gilmore
* John Cox
* John McCain
* Michael Charles Smith
* Mike Huckabee
* Millie Howard
* Mitt Romney
* Richard Michael Smith
* Ron Paul
* Rudy Giuliani
* Saint Michael Jesus Archangel
* Sam Brownback
* Tom Tancredo
* Tommy Thompson


Green Party Candidates:

* Cynthia McKinney
* Elaine Brown
* Kat Swift
* Pat LaMarche
* Rebecca Rotzler


Libertarian Candidates:

* Alden Link
* Bob Jackson
* Christine Smith
* Dave Hollist
* Doug Stanhope
* George Phillies
* Jim Burns
* Kent McManigal
* Mike "Jingo" Jingozian
* Robert Milnes
* Steve Kubby
* Wayne Allyn Root


Constitution Party Candidates:

* Alan Keyes
* Chuck Baldwin
* Dale Thompson
* Jerome Corsi
* Jim Clymer
* Jim Gilchrist




Independent Candidates and Candidates from Other Parties:

* "Average Joe" Schriner (Independent)
* Arthur J Regan (Independent)
* Ben Thompson (Independent)
* Bob W Hargis (Independent)
* Cris Ericson (Marijuana Party)
* Daniel Imperato (Independent)
* Frank McEnulty (Independent)
* Gene Amondson (Prohibition Party)
* Gene Chapman (Multi-Party)
* John Taylor Bowles (American Nazi Party)
* Jonathan "Impaler" Sharkey (Vampires Witches & Pagan Party)
* Lanakila Washington (Humanist Party)
* Orion Karl Daley (Balanced Party)
* Rick Williams (Independent)
* Steve Adams (Independent)
* Tee Barkdull (New American Party)
* Vinnie Ferrari (Independent)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't that be "Alan Keyes" on the Constitution Party?

Anonymous said...

I think Robert's right. You might want to double-check that one. Very impressive blog otherwise, though.

You might want to add Last Free Voice (www.lastfreevoice.com) under political discussion links. It's a libertarian blog. Also there is my blog, www.chapmanforpresident.blogspot.com. It's probably best described as an anti-campaign blog. LOL

A couple of others you might find interesting are Jason Gatties (www.gatties.us), and Jake Porter (www.jdporter.blogspot.com). Both of those are libertarian blogs as well.

I'm sure there are others in my bookmarks, but it's late and I don't have time to look them up right now.

I'll add your blog to my blogroll tomorrow. Again, good job. You have some candidates listed here that I didn't even know existed, and I follow this kind of thing.

Kent McManigal said...

I am running for President and seeking the Libertarian Party and Boston Tea Party nominations. My website is KentForLiberty.com. Thank you.

Blog Editor said...

Thanks for the input everybody!

Robert, I have checked, and you are right. I guess I got Jim-crazy with all the other Jims I was adding. I'll change Keyes's name now. I won't be able to change the polls right away though because that has to be done manually by changing the entire poll. I'll change it for the first of the month though.

Elfmom, thanks for the compliment! I will add the links you suggested.

Kent, thanks for letting me know you're running, and I am very sorry I left you out. I will add you right away under Libertarian based on your website. I need to know whether you want to be listed under Libertarian, or whether you want to be listed under Independent/Other as a multi-party candidate like I did with Gene Chapman.

I don't have a separate category for the Boston Tea Party since it was just formed this year over the internet and so I don't think it will have a significant effect on voter views. I will also add you to the poll on the first of the month, so I need to know whether you want to be listed under the Libertarian poll or under the Independent/Other poll.

Thanks again, everybody!

Jason Gatties said...

Great blog! Infact I gave you a plug today in a post at Gatties.us. Keep up the good work.

Blog Editor said...

Thanks for the compliment Jason! I just added your link also thanks to Elfmom telling me about it. It looks like we have a great group of people coming here already, thanks again everybody!

Anonymous said...

john taylor bowes is from america's nazi party, not american nazi party. the real website is www.nsm88.com the american nazi party is long gone decades ago

Anonymous said...

3 additional 2008 U.S. Presidential candidates

Jon Greenspon (New American Independent Party)

Richard Clark (New American Independent Party)

Ron Lowhorn (New American Independent Party)

Anonymous said...

Good grief that is a long laundry list.

Anonymous said...

I need to read about the Constitution Party. I've never heard of it before. But it sounds right up my alley, hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Frank McEnulty is now seeking the New American Independent Party nomination.

http://www.frankforpresident.org

http://www.newamericanindependent.com

Anonymous said...

i was an Candidate for President in 2008. my political party is United States Books Party. my running mate is David Mcreynolds. could you put me on the list. im planning to run again in 2012 & 2017